5 weeks pregnant and HORRIBLE morning sickness! help!!!!

what is your best aid in helping with morning sickness!!! I need all sorts of ideas!!! i feel so desperate. I hate being nauseous.

tasha94952

Asked by tasha94952 at 3:02 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• congrates, welcome to the wonder room every woman is different- ginger can help, drinking water, laying on your left side, try not to eat or drink too much dariy until you feel better, also peppermint is staid to help- ill be honest i tried all kinds of things and none of them really worked this pregnancy i would just eat what i could give it up and get back to my dinner plate or drink. it sucks but it will pass in due time. good luck and again congrates !:)
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 12:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• well i heard if you suck on lemon i use to buy these little bags that are lemon and salt together it has like 7up sign in the front and that would take it all away or like ice flavor popsicles we call them bolis in spanish and those would work as well just sucking on the juice. Also do not eat what you crave that is what would make me want to vomit so that may be causing it to you as well. Good Luck
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 3:11 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Sea sickness bands. You have to wear them 24/7 or within 2 hours it comes back full force. They sometimes "hurt" since they apply pressure for such a long time, but I felt they made things better. Also like pp said saltines before you get up from bed.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 4:01 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• CONGRATS!!!
    as they told me here on CM (and thanks to them ) your body is changing for your lile bb ..be happy ....... well i hate that too but what i can say ....be patient !! or talk to ur doc .... i hate that sooo much and many momies as well cause i posted the same Qstn few wks ago and i got many answeres ..so that will make u feel that u'r not the only one ..... i have been sick and in bed for the whole 2nd month :( and now im workin and still feel same way .... and not only that i have a lot of other symptomes :s ... but i'm happy ....
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:14 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Try anything with ginger. Eat a few crackers slowly before getting out of bed. Try avoiding anything high in acid such as orange juice. I had HORRIBLE morning sickness to the point where I was puking up stomach acid! My doctor ended up putting me an an anti nausea medicine to help.

Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 3:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• nothing helped me at all!! hopefully it passes soon.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 3:31 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• SALTINES. SALTINES. SALTINES. It worked when I was pregnant with my first daughter, and now that I have morning sickness again, I bought two boxes of them. I eat them every morning when I wake up. It definitely helps, I couldnt make it through the morning sickness phase without them.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 3:51 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• nothing really helps just little and often and try to drink you don't wona be in hossy on a drip .

try to eat what your body wants i found if it was something i wanted as in it was in my head i could eat a tinny bit without being sick

but you can get aunti sickness drugs from your dr i still self sick on them but stops you being sick if it help most people morning sickness stops at 12 weeks unless you me

lol also i was sick for 9 months and dropped 2 dress sizes yet my boys came out big and strong yip i been threw two pregnancy like this

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 6:56 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I never let my stomach get empty. I felt like I was going to get sick a few times but I would hurry and eat something even if the thought of eating would make me feel worse but as soon as I did it went away. I kept special k bars in my night stand so if I woke up feeling that way I'd have something right there.
    Naplesmommy03

Answer by Naplesmommy03 at 7:13 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Oh No! I was never actully sick, just felt it most morning for the first 3 months, I used to eat plain biscuits and sip tonic water, this helped me, or I'd have a cup of tea with sugar. Hope you feel better soon!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2011