I HAVE REALLY THIN EYEBROWS I WOULD LIKE THEM TO BE DARKER SO THEY CAN BE NOTICE. WHAT SHOULD I APPLY AND WHERE CAN I BUY IT?:

MAKE UP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Use mascara! It's got more staying power than brow pencils and looks more like hair than the broad strokes of a pencil, too. If you can get away with black, do so but brown will also look more realistic.
    secondrose

Answer by secondrose at 10:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I agree with secondrose
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 10:15 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I just use eyebrow liner to shade them in
    Anonymous

• I got this thing from Walgreens. By Studio 35 It's a 12 Piece Brow Grooming and Shaping Set. Mine are light and this thing has everything to make them look really nice.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 10:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Use an eyebrow pressed powder. Maybelline makes one that lasts all day - even in this humid TX weather! They come in a few shades. It has a small stiff angled brush included. Just load it with the color and apply. It may take a couple of times to get the right look, but so worth it! Super affordable.
    Anonymous

• Do you over pluck? I did that and my brows were so ugly! I finally decided how stupid I looked and stopped. It really helped that I started getting my brows waxed. It took away the temptation to pluck them. I go every few weeks and she shapes them and waxes them. They look ten times better than before. But without makeup on my brows are very light and I have dark hair. I use brow powder to darken them up.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:08 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Hello Anonymous,

How are you? My name is Cassandra Lane, I am a Beauty Advisor with Avon.  I recommend Avon's Glimmersticks Brow Definer ($6.00).  Here is where to get it http://www.youravon.com/morrislane

MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 10:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2008