GROSS?????

THERE'S SOMETHING INSIDE OF ME TELLING ME THAT I'M PREGNANT,BUT I DONT KNOW.THE ? IS THAT I'M SUPPOSE TO GET MY PERIOD ON MONDAY AND I'M HAVING ALOT OF VAGINAL CLEAR AND WHITE WATERY TYPE DISCHARGE,DO ANY OF YOU GUYS HAD SOME KIND OF DISCHARGE A FEW DAYS BEFORE PERIOD?HOW DOES IT SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE?I DONT REMEMBER IF IT HAPPENS TO ME BECAUSE I DONT PAY NO MIND TO THINGS LIKE THAT.THESE ARE MY OTHER SYMPTOMS 1-TENDER NIPPLES 2-SORE BREAST 3-EXTRA TIRED I COULD SLEEP MORE THAN THE USUAL 8 HOURS 4-A LITTLE NAUSEOUS 5-I HAD LIGHT CRAMPS EARLIER BUT NOTHING NOW.WHAT DO YOU THINK,DONT BE RUDE PLEASE I'M JUST NERVOUS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I see youve been asking a whole bunch of questions and you just had a baby 3 weeks ago..... So how do you think you are pregnant already?
    Anonymous

• I was just wondering the exact same thing...
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• How do you know she had a baby 3 weeks ago when she posted anonymously?? I'm not defending anyone I am just curious?
    Anonymous

• look at all the other post they are all anonymous and in capitals letters.
    Anonymous

• um it's kind of OBVIOUS DON'T YOU THINK? lol
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 10:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT,I'M NOT THE ONE THAT POST THE ? OF THE C SECTION
    Anonymous

• If you think you're pregnant, take a test. Seriously.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• OK SURE! LOL
    Anonymous

• FORGET IT THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR HELP!!I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME ADVICE,I HAVE NOBODY ELSE TO TURN TO!!
    Anonymous

• All the symptoms you mention are also PMS symptoms. If you are going to get your period in 4 days, either you can take an early test or wait and see... that is kinda all you can do.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2008