COULD I BE PREGNANT?

Well I've been feeling thumps in my stomach and twitches also. I started cramping a day ago but I have already had my period I had a faint line in feb. But when I took one again it was a neg (this month) could it be a possibility that i could be (We have been trying)

LADY_MAYBE

Asked by LADY_MAYBE at 5:45 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• If you've had unprotected sex, which clearly you have if you've been trying, yes you COULD be pregnant. But I highly doubt it. Sounds like gas. Take some beano.

You probably misread the test in February as an evap line. When in doubt, take a digital test. They're much more clear. When STILL in doubt, get with the doc and do a blood test.

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 5:51 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• try the test again but in the morning ..without havin ur breakfast ... and wait few more days
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:52 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• YOu had a faint line 3-4 months ago and you haven't been to the doctor? You had your period? It really doesn't sound like it....
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:52 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• You should test with first mornings urine. Don't go to the restroom before you test basically. Not before you have your breakfast. Your food intake has nothing to do with a urine test.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 5:56 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• well yeah i doubt its gas.. gas thats been going on for 2months almost? I highly doubt it actually and yes a period my sister had hers during her first pregnancy a lot of people do and i just had 2 thumps now i dont thinks its gas my gas doesnt feel like that
    LADY_MAYBE

Comment by LADY_MAYBE (original poster) at 5:59 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• If you're so sure you're pregnant then why haven't you been to the doctor? The fact that you've had a faint pregnancy test line in February, which mind you was oh four months ago and you haven't went ? That'd make you at least 5 months pregnant!

Sorry, but at this point I have to call a troll. I am not understanding or believing anything you're saying. But, if you are pregnant, like REALLY pregnant, please go to the doctor. That baby deserves some care!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:04 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I'd go speak to a doctor, there's a blood test that can be done to check if your pregnant I'm sure, I'm sure I'll be corrected here if I'm wrong but I think this blood test is more accurate than a urine sample maybe?
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 6:08 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Blood test is without a doubt accurate. Urine is iffy and can easily be incorrect because HcG levels can vary so much.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 6:10 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• smh if i was soo sure do you think i would be on here asking questions? and maybe im trying to see what others moms think and if they've had these symptoms also i thought that was what this site was for MY BAD IF ITS NOT
    LADY_MAYBE

Comment by LADY_MAYBE (original poster) at 6:17 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• The thing of it is if you check all the pregnancy and trying to conceive questions about 85% of them are "could I be pregnant" questions. If you are having sex YES YOU CAN BE PREGNANT!!!!
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 6:22 AM on Jun. 15, 2011