Why do men always think you do not know anything?

My husband takes Prozac and since he has started our sex life has been about nothing. I have told him forever that those decrease the sex drive and then we were watching a show and they said the same thing and i am like see i told you, he is like what?? he says the dr said it doesn't make any difference so i looked up the side effects on line to show him. I said that i have told you this for about a year and he is like i didn't think you knew what you were talking about. I might not be a doctor but i am not stupid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Lol! It just sounds like he doesn't like to be proven wrong, DH is the same, but then again so am I! Hate being wrong.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 6:16 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i think he didn't want u to be right about this one because no one wants to know they aren't "performing well"!!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 6:16 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Just sounds like he's one of the people who need to see facts in front of their face before they really can rely on it. Now he knows you knew what you were talking about...next time he'll think twice about questioning your advice. Hopefully.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 7:59 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• he is the one that can admit when he is wrong. I am the stubborn one.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:41 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Not all men are this way.
    SecondChances85

Answer by SecondChances85 at 8:13 AM on Jun. 15, 2011