how can i make my kids understand that getting along is importanand respect is importan as well

supermom-of4

Asked by supermom-of4 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• I have told mine time and time again and model that as much as possible, even with my ex(their dad), but they don't seem to get it either. Let us know when you figure that one out!
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 10:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Me and my sister argued like cats and dogs until one day he asked us why. Niether of us had a reason. We have gotten along since then.
    catgrrrl

Answer by catgrrrl at 10:25 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• its better to sit front of each other and have a honest conversation of what each one of us would like to be changed in the other regarding qualities, nature etc.....
    basically it is like asking 'what can i change to make things better espeacially in myself'' and the same thing with the teen... mothers should always be a friend to the child but not the child to the mother....
    Amy2628

Answer by Amy2628 at 1:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2008