GOOD MORNING MOMMIES!! RISE AND SHINE!

Today I will enjoy my day off! I have to buy a beautiful dress and a great suprise gift for my 5 yr old today! She graduates tomorrow! No more baby school for her she says lol
the weather her in dc/md will be wonderful today so me and my little jojo mojo(2) will be out and about! I have to buy a cool gift for my 7 yr old today too! Friday is the last day of school! Yaaay!!
Whats your plans today?
I hope you mommas have a blessed and productive day as well:)

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 6:43 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have to walk my youngest to the school to catch the bus to the other school for summer school then at 9 i get to go to some guys house to do an orientation for home health so i can be a fill in for him and not much else.
    How exciting for your daughter!
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:46 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I've got a stinking cold :( so does my 5month old son :( so we're cwtched up, trying to get him to sleep lol. And the weather here is wet and miserable :(
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 6:48 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Sounds good!! Aww Kylie I hope you and the sweet pea feels better soon!
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 6:52 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I've been up since 5 AM and have done 4 loads of laundry, vacuumed, dishes and dusted
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:12 AM on Jun. 15, 2011