What do you put with...

peanut butter? I am looking for different recipes for things with peanut butter; I do the normal peanut butter and jelly; peanut butter on celery; and peanut butter and radish sandwiches but some other ideas would be great.

The one sounded really good... woman takes white bread, puts peanut butter on one half, and loads the top with mini marshmallows.. puts the top bread slice on, and broils it for a few minutes to let the marshmallows melt

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:16 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I like peanut butter toast and put some sliced bananas on top. yummy.

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:17 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Peanut butter and jelly, with fresh crispy potato chips on top of the peanut butter

Answer by adnilm at 8:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I also love peanut butter and banana sandwiches... instead of marshmallows you could do traditional fluff, yum, I used to love fluffernutters when I was a kid! Or I bet some nutella and pb would be great too.

Answer by gramsmom at 11:20 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• PB and radishes? I'll have to tell DH about that one. I have a cookie recipe that takes a whole 18oz jar (soooo good!) - if you want it I'll post it. Muffins, spread on pancakes in place of or before syrup, Reese's bars (it's a layer of chocolate, pb layer, more chocolate - SIL makes them at Christmas), I like to go to and just type in peanut butter sometimes, different things come up ;).

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I HATE that Marshmallow fluff stuff

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 6:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2011