How would you feel about this ?

If a woman took her child / children and "ran away" ... meaning she left a note to her parents and just completely dissapeared, because she is going through a divorce and afraid the father would get the kids ?

What about if she put in the letter that she had to do it because the husband was abusive, hurt the kids, and threatened her , but was a cop and no one believed her....

Would you help find her knowing she would be punished if found ?

( this is a take on a local news story i heard )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would feel that life is not fair.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I would help her anyway I could sometimes its true just not believed
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:28 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• well from the coverage and the interviews on this I believe it .... it even had the husband do an interview and you could just tell... he looked mean, talked mean, and whenever he mentioned her name his lip snarled ... and especially when asked about the abuse he just acted funny, trying to deny it but you can just tell...

it also had her family and friends crying because they knew it was like that and one said it is better that she ran away because he would of killed her if she stayed
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:33 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• there are shelters that can prevent this woman and her children from being harmed by anyone
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:10 AM on Jun. 15, 2011