Growing and Shrinking Baby?!

Well I know it's not that. lol But I was noticing my stomach changing sizes a lot within days. I'm about 18 weeks. I just really would like to know if that is normal, to be honest. One day it'll be blown out past my boobs, the next it'll be almost flat, it really has been concerning me.

I'll be going to get an ultra sound Thursday, I just would like some of your guy's advice too. :)

ZombieMom90

Asked by ZombieMom90 at 8:03 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Hmmm, not sure. Perhaps it expands when you have just ate or when there is gas. Most bellies at 18 weeks are usually still pretty flat, maybe a little bigger waistline.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:15 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• It probably bloating or retaining water. As long as you dont feel some major discomfort you should be fine. Wait until you drop towards the end you will go from belly to where the baby go lol
    mom2-6mineNhis

Answer by mom2-6mineNhis at 8:17 AM on Jun. 15, 2011