Christmas Ideas

When ever we ask our 6 year old what she wants she says she doesn't know. What are you getting your girls for christmas?

Sammieanne

Asked by Sammieanne at 10:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• i'm probably getting our 7 yr. old niece something interactive or high school musical-ish
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 10:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• my little sister is 6 and my mom got her lots of hannah montanna. other than that maybe barbie or something for sports (depending on what sports they like), theres high school musical, demi lovato, camp rock, jonas brothers, they start to like perfume and stuff like that andmaybe a leapster and a game or 2 (my little sister got one for her birthday she LOVES it), theres also disney princess, miley cyruss (hannah montanna) and computer games are nice too, my little sister LOVES hello kitty dream carnival but they have many others
    i hope this helped.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• if you have anymore questions on this feel free to message me.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Craft stuff! Oh and Littlest pet shop anything. She also loves to read so books are ALWAYS good
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 12:19 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I also have a 6 year old we have gotten her the Biscuit dog and littlest pet shop stuff and some crafty stuff in her stocking we are getting her some pens pencils notebook stuff but not just the run of the mill but cool ones with the characters on it and things like that

Rachel311

Answer by Rachel311 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• my two seven year olds are getting hannah montana messanger bags filled with craft supplies, scrapbook kits , one is getting a bratz doll the other a high school musical doll, and a new bedroom decorating kit..... comforter, curtains,decorations
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 12:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• When we were kids my mom used to sit with me and my sister and look through toy magazines. You could do the same with the computer, go onto store sites and look in the toy section.

It could be that your daughter doesn't think about what she wants, unless she sees it. When she is watching TV then notice which ads draw her attention...those are the things she is interested in.

Hope this gives you a few ideas, good luck!
    indigostone

Answer by indigostone at 12:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I have a boy, but at the video game exchange a gentleman told us that his daughter loved Rayman's Rabbits part 2. Our son is 5 and if he is good in school we give him 1 hr of playtime on the wii and that's what we got him.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 2:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• At walmart they have a toy catalog that is free back in the toy section. I picked 2 up and had my girls circle what they wanted out of it.
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• My daughter is 7, she just had her birthday last month, and got most of the stuff she wanted than between my dad and the kids that game to her party. She does want new games for her V-Smile. She is over Hannah Montana, likes the show still, but doesn't want any more stuff, she got a doll, t-shirt, and bag already.
    She always likes the My Little Pony-Ponyville stuff, Littlest Pet Shop stuff, Tinkerbell, Star Wars Hereos, and anything Disney Princess. She got a couple of the Betty Spaghetti for her birthday, I want to get her another for Christmas, but I haven't seen them in the store. She has enough Barbies.
    vampjaded

Answer by vampjaded at 1:11 AM on Dec. 13, 2008