Any suggestions for homemade father's day gifts from my toddlers?

I have two children (3 years old and 20 months). I'd like to give my husband a homemade gift from them and I'd like to do something more than just a finger painting (we have done that in the past). So, I was wondering if anyone had any creative ideas for a gift that we could make for him.

artdmom

Asked by artdmom at 8:24 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• No I've been try to think of that to
    3momamber

Answer by 3momamber at 8:30 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• You could make picture frames and put pics of daddy and the kids in them. You could buy the clay molds and put the kids hands/feet in them, ummm...yeah, that is the end of my creativity, lol.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 8:31 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I got a t shirt and had DD put her hand print in different colors all over it. I painted fabric paint on her hand an then we pressed it on the shirt. You just need to be careful it doesn't get on other things.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 8:37 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• What about taking some pictures of the kids at the park or something? Then, get some plain picture frames and let the kids paint on them.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 8:45 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I've done the tshirt idea, but with their feet (I love baby feet!) and then wrote in black "My Kids Walk All Over Me" We have 5 kids and I did each kids feet in different colored paint.

Answer by missanc at 9:03 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Collages ! or a t-shirt made by them!!
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:54 AM on Jun. 17, 2011