Ideas on cakes for anniversary

Our 6 year anniversary is this Friday and I am trying to figure out what to make. I want to do a cake of some sort. Any ideas of how to shape it or decorate it? I just recently (within the last year) really got into decorating, bought all the bags/tips/colors, so I am not great yet. But I like to try new things whenever possible :)

ILoveCade

Asked by ILoveCade at 8:24 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I've just recently started teaching myself also. Make your own buttercream icing, just google recipe; you'll be suprised how easy it is. I like to google cake pictures and just try to replicate them for now. Marshmellow fondant and modeling chocolate are also very easy to make and really fun to work with, but modeling chocolate is more forgiving. Just have fun with it!
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 9:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• not sure if this would be for u.. but u can print out pics on edible paper and make a photo cake ....heres a bump so u get more suggestions :)
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:53 AM on Jun. 17, 2011