owww maybe tmi...sorry, please read

recently every time i have sex with my boyfriend it feels like having sex with broken glass! either that or it feels like hes wrapped it in sand paper...thats always lovely...i dont have insurance and cant ask my doctor because of that...i did tell her before i lost my insurance but she said it may be because im still sensitive from having my daughter...that was 5 months ago. ive looked for clinics but cant find one and yeast infection creams(otc) cost up to 25 dollars and i cant spend that much right now. it went away for awhile but its been back for almost a month and worse than ever. i dont know what to do, hes upset because i dont want to do it any more (plus its probly a turn off when i say owww) oral sex hurts too. i want to do it but at the same time i dont because it hurts so bad. any suggestions? or help of ANY kind?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Health

• have yall tried lube
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• There are a lot of things it could be, but unfortunately only a doctor is going to be able to tell you that. You really should see one because while it could be temporary it could also be an infection. And if you enjoy sex you don't want to let an infection get out of control! Do what you need to do to get yourself into a doctor!
    Ruby_Slippers

Answer by Ruby_Slippers at 10:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• You need to see a Doctor, period. What if it is an STD or infection? You could wound up with irreversible damage if you continue to go untreated. Go to Planned Parenthood or the local Health Dept.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I agree with the previous posters--it could be an infection of some sort. It could be something as inocuous as an untreated yeast infection or BV or something. But get it checked out and he needs to as well. You could be passing a yeast infection or something else back and forth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• weve tried every lube out there. i jut got checked last time i saw my doc for stds and stis and all that stuff. i have tried creams like that but they burn like fire and sometimes i actually bleed because they dry my skin out for some reason?
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 1:21 AM on Dec. 12, 2008