Should I call the dr or do you think it is ok?

I am 32 weeks as of yesterday. I weke up at about 2am to pee well when I wiped there was like a dot of blood it wasn't even hardly noticable. I had to wipe twice to see if that was what it was and I had to like look at it close to be able to tell that it was blood I mean it was only like a tint tiny dot like a peck. I don't have any cramping although I have been having contractions for about 2 weeks, but dr said it was fine about the contractions. I feel the baby moving and stuff. But I didn't know if I should call him? I got up again to pee at 6 and when I got up that time I didn't have it anymore. I hate to call him on the emergency line if it isn't anything. His office is closed today. I go back to see him next Thursday. Do you think it is fine? I was going to watch for anything today and if I did it again then I was going to call.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just CALL Labor and Delivery and ask to talk to the ON CALL DR
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 9:33 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Call the doc !!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Was it mucasy at all? Did you have sex recently? cause a spot of blood could be from that.
    If you notice your baby not moving or you start having more blood or more contractions id call. But if you feel like something is wrong then you could call the Labor and Delivery Dept at the local hospital where you will be giving birth and ask for the doctor on call. They will be able to help you since your dr office is closed today
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 9:03 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I don't think so. How do you tell? Because since I been pregnant I have had a lot and I mean a lot of discharge. I have 2 other kids 6 and 3. I had spoting at the beginning with both of them, but not this far into my pregnancy. The first was inplantation and my second it was actual blood, but turned out to be nothing that was in the first trimester. No actually we haven't had sex in a few months because having sex it hurts really bad to do it so we don't do it. I pleasure him in other ways. My doctor likes you to call him before going to the hospital
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:08 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Well I am not a doctor so I will not tell you want to do, but if was me I would call my doctor just to be safe!
    Nikki_2379

Answer by Nikki_2379 at 9:13 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I would call it is probably nothing,, but they are used to it,,,surely there is a nurse on duty at the office?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:14 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I personally would not have been worried about one spot of blood, especially if i knew I was having contractions of and on. BUT if you are worried and you seem to be, you should call your OB and get them to tell you what they feel is the best next step.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:17 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• yeah I say always call the dr to be sure
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 5:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2011