what is a good tattoo idea that would symbolize motherhood and includes stars?

i want to get a tattoo for my son but am not sure what. something that symbolizes my new motherhood. And i love stars so i was thinking something that included stars.

Asked by rani_sue_86 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• What would be really cool is to get tiny footprints surrounded by the stars...Like your child is straight from heaven.

Answer by jlr89a at 1:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I think it would be nice to have your child's name or meaning written in chinese writing. Check out this site!
    Then maybe have your stars around it, or have the word mom and have a star for each child beside it! Good luck!

Answer by ohiomommy77 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Personally I think the best gift you can give your son is NOT to get a tattoo. I would never want my child to see something like that on me and then someday follow in my footsteps.

Answer by momwillandturn at 3:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

•  I love Celtic motherhood knot tattoo's! And anything you get you can always add stars to.If you just Google images you can find things that you want maybe do something that reminds you of your son.And when you find something you want you can pm me the pics and a pic of where you want it and I will use my editing software and you can get an idea of what it would look like! I have done quite a few of them in the tattoo mamma's group on here!

Answer by scarlettmoe at 10:15 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have my daughter's birthdate on my wrist in red.
    Maybe you could entertwine his birthdate in the stars.

Answer by cleverusername at 2:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2008