To all the women who are the "other" woman and sleeping with married men!

These married men may get a little bored with their wives and want some nice little fling on the side, but almost 100% of the time they want there wives and only there wives back. Now I don't think a wife should take back a cheating husband but thats totally up to her descretion, but I think that those of you and you know who you are should find a non married man to sleep with because while it may be fun to you for now in the end he won't choose you very rarely does it happen.

Is anyone else sick of seeing the sleeping with a married man posts ugh, have more morals and standards not to mention self respect for yourselfs ladies!

JustinScottsMom

Asked by JustinScottsMom at 3:21 AM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• I definitely agree with you!!! but u know what karma is a bitch and they'll get theirs!!
    JulieFrancesca

Answer by JulieFrancesca at 3:25 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• exactly
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 3:27 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I'm sick of those posts....and not to mention some others.
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 3:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• maybe if you took care of your man he wouldn't stray? Just a guess.
    MamaDebbie209

Answer by MamaDebbie209 at 4:27 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Their is always two sides to the fence I am fortunate not to be on either side nor do I care to be
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 4:32 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Maybe the mistresses are looking for advice, a place to vent, or are just no ashamed. Cheating is a part of real life, if you don't like the post, don't read it. And before anyone accuses me, I am married, have never, and will never cheat on my husband.
    kellietinsley

Answer by kellietinsley at 6:05 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• As I am a faithfully married person who also has a right to vent and like with cheating posts that you pointed out don't like it don't look
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 6:11 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I think they have some kind of disease where they only want a man that is taken, I know this one girl and that is ALL she goes for is married men and not one of those guys has left there wife for her. And I hate it when people say "well if you kept him happy he wouldnt stray" that is such bullshit. I know women who have been cheated on and they kept there husband very happy he even said she did, he was just curious.
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 8:52 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• this is in response to MamaDebbie209's response..if a man is going to cheat, he is going to cheat, no matter what. I was married for almost 8 years, and I definitely took care of him (both in bed and out) and he STILL cheated on me. That honestly has nothing to do with it. I think that some men are just "wired" to be unfaithful. And as for the women that are sleeping me these marrie men, well, they are s***s and homewreckers. It's ok though, cuz it will all come back and bite them in the ass one of these days =)
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 10:18 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• There are a lot of posts about things in other's lives I find crazy!!! I think that is part of why I keep coming back. I can't believe what I am seeing and reading.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2008