Anxiety

Well after my last baby(aug 3) 4 wks after i dilvered (sept 2) I went to the er room i thought i had an phomonia (SP) And they did x-rays and found 3 clots in my lungs and ever since then i have anxiety disorder i take meds (BUSPAR AND XANAXS) for it but want to know if u can tell me some natrual wway to deal with this......i have been to the ER a bunch of times i mean a ALOT!!!! And i know i have beeen traumatized (SP) Really bad........ I need some answers...How Do you do it natrually.......Im new at this and it freaks me out.......

Sweetborimami

Asked by Sweetborimami at 10:26 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Health

• I have found that if I work out 30-60 minutes a day I don't get anxiety very often. The more strenuous the work out the more relaxed I become. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• dont let it freak you out. i was on all sorts of meds for that. try meditating and exercise and talk to a psychologist about your problems. it helped me alot when none of the meds worked for me.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 1:25 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i know this isn 't like what your going through but i had a surgery about 1yr ago and i was sooo scared that after i got home from surgery i started having really bad anxiety attacks. i went to doc and he gave me xanex and it made me like soooo tired. i then tried zoloft and i was a zombie then tried cymbalta and was a zombie but neither really helped with my anxiety because they are not really for that. i saw a councelor and she helped me way more then the meds. i take a womans multivitamin that has all the B's that help with anxiety and stress. it will all be ok. it just takes some time and you have to understand the anxeity before you can beat it. i am still battling mine but sooooo much better.
    kriskam01

Answer by kriskam01 at 8:28 AM on Dec. 12, 2008