I'm pregnant for the first time, and giving advice. Is that OK?

I'm about 9 months pregnant with my first child, and I'm the kind of person who likes to be completely prepared as much as possible, so I've been reading all kinds of pregnancy and baby books. In your opinion, do you think it's OK for me to give advice in the Babies category? If it were you asking a question, would you want a first time mom who hasn't even given birth yet to give you advice or suggestions? Be completely honest, I just want your opinions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes of course! Any info is good info, whether it's from experience or if you read it. You are not proclaiming to be an expert, you are just passing on what you've learned. It's a good thing. You might just know a heck of lot more than a lot of moms on here!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Aw honey, I've been giving advice ever since I found out I was pregnant.

I just speak from what I know and what I've found out from my doctor and from other moms =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• OH, and to add...I'm 9.5 months with my first too :D
    caitxrawks

• if you're well educated,why not? most ppl don't even take the time to read books or do research!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I think its fine! Nobody is an expert and some people who have a lot of kids give horrible advice. Its just your opinion, nobody has to agree with it.
    Anonymous

• sure I think its great to offer advice don't worry about negative people ...good luck with your baby

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 10:47 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• If you are truly trying to help someone, then why wouldn't you? You go girl!
    lovewing

Answer by lovewing at 11:13 PM on Dec. 11, 2008