What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Mine would be acting out in road rage when someone went right on red and I almost hit them in a snow storm (I had the green light) and I pulled up beside them at the next set of lights honked the horn, got their attention, swore, gave them the finger and was screaming at them only to realize it was a higher up mananger at my work and this was my very first week there..... Lovely!

mitchellb

Asked by mitchellb at 9:08 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I too had a "road" issue: driving home from work over lunch, I got caught in a slow line of traffic on the freeway. I wove in and out between the cars and may have even honked several times. We rounded the bend and I realized that I had cut into a funeral procession. I had no choice but to drive along with everyone until they turned off to the cemetery. To make matters even worse, this was a funeral my minister father was doing and I was in his other car. It was so embarassing. Had I known, I would have never been so obnoxious.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• pooping while delivering my third daughter. so gross and humilating
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• first off do you still have the job?? that would be embarrassing!!!

Mine would have to be that I was in the shower and a repairman arrived early and no one else was here at the time; let's just say I cut my shower short and got dressed in a hurry!!

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:26 AM on Jun. 16, 2011