People can be so very disappointing

i feel this way very often a day or two before my period, so i know hormones
but still is true every other day
people can be so very selfish and ego driven - very disappointing

anyone have some good example stories of how good people can be
need some good ones today

thanks

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 9:12 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• My friend once had me meet her at a grocery store so she could give me a $50 grocery card that I *really* needed at the time. I still think of how crappy I felt before that and how great afterwards.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I had a person open the door for me the other day.. it was nice to not struggle with kid, groceries and big belly lol!
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 9:15 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I manage a small law firm in a large office building. The walls are pretty thin and I can often hear the lady in the next suite over when I am in my office. I had a client in my office yesterday and we were laughing loudly. Then I hear the door open out in the reception area and when I go out, I find the lady from next door standing there wide-eyed with a pair of sharp scissors in each hand. She heard the noise from my office and thought there may be trouble and she was coming over to save me. People can be good.
    AngelicaDem

Answer by AngelicaDem at 9:16 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• selfish: My SIL only began to walk her dog nightly only because her blood sugar is high otherwise she wouldnt be doing it.

My SIL only drove us to another town so my husband will turn her phone on otherwise she would of made up an excuse not to go.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:25 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• oh how GOOD people can be lol...i didnt read that part...

my son bought me flowers the other day while he was at the store, he never thinks of me, he thinks of his bro's and sister but it is rare it would be me. i almost cryed.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• My grandmother is currently staying with my cousin until we decide what to do (she thinks she can still live on her own, we know she can't). It would take too long for specific instances, but trust me with the way my grandmother has been acting, my cousin is being a VERY good person.

Answer by missanc at 9:35 AM on Jun. 15, 2011