Swimming pool

How much does it cost to go to your local public pool? Our's is free and it is brand new!

CometGirl

Asked by CometGirl at 9:22 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• In my area, it is $6 per person to swim in the pool.
    AngelicaDem

Answer by AngelicaDem at 9:25 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Our neighborhood has one just for residents - there are 50 houses in our subdivision, but there's rarely anyone there (a lot of dual income families, so kids are in daycare during the day). We do pay homeowners dues though, but people in the city limits pay taxes for public pools.

Answer by missanc at 9:24 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I live in the country, if you don't have your own pool, you are out of luck. Closest place for a public pool is at the beach and I think it is $5 and has a water park area for the little ones. We do have a park in town that has those things the kids can run through that squirts water, that is free.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:44 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• im not sure thats something me and dh will have to figure out. lol we normally swim at my moms when we are over there. :)
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 15, 2011