Hubby troubles

If my husbands hiding money and says he dnt have any and I find money in his wallet what does that mean and what should I do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Was it a lot of money or just "pocket money". My hubby hates not having even a dollar in his wallet, but he doesn't say he doesn't have any when he does. I guess you should just ask him?
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:25 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Take it then tell him you needed it for personal use
    whatever308

Answer by whatever308 at 9:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I have asked him and he gets mad and says stop goin through my stuff he sleeps with it in his pants
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:29 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I keep an emergency stash of cash in my purse. I do not consider this to be part of my money, so if that was all I had and was asked if I had any money, i would say no. That may be along the lines of what you found in your husbands wallet. My husband is aware of my emergency stash, though, and knows I don't count it as money that i have to spend. If I found money in my husbands wallet when he said he had none, I would ask him about it. We've been together a dozen or so years and I would know if he was telling me the truth or trying to fib about it. All you can do is ask your husband and gauge his reaction.
    AngelicaDem

Answer by AngelicaDem at 9:30 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Well, it really sounds like a trust issue all around. You don't trust him that he has none and you find it in his wallet, he can't trust you because you are going through his personal things. How would you feel if he was going through your purse? Trust has to be built. What does it matter if he has money on him or not?
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 9:31 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Okay, i just seen the comment you added. If he is defensive about you asking him why the money was there, then I am afraid he is up to no good. That type of reaction tells me it isnt emergency money, money he forgot or money he is saving up to buy you a present. He has to sit down and have a very serious conversation with you about what he is really up to. If there is some lying or sneaking going on, you need to know now while there may still be a chance to fix everything. Take care.
    AngelicaDem

Answer by AngelicaDem at 9:32 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• See if that was tbe case we needed it cuz we had to get the baby rash cream and he said he had no money so I used wat little money I made having a yard sale I dnt work I stay home with baby so I rlly have to rely on him then I find out he had money when we rlly needed it and he lies about it?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:35 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• It means that he's an amazing tool and what you do about it is get a job and when he bitches about paying for daycare you remind him that you wouldn't have had to get a job if he wasn't an amazing tool.
    Anonymous