I am taking bets

neighbor hit my car more than a week ago
her husband runs a car dealership, said he would take it in and fix it
today was to be the day, i parked my car in front of their house - a little reminder, the car is still out there and no call from them yet this am.....?

now the wife has hit other neighbors in past and that persons car was fixed within a day or two, but that person had money and fancy car, lawyer, i have an old car, a single sahm, when i did work i was not a high priced professional

i am thinking they will" forget" and i will have to remind them
why is it that since i do not have tons of money or a professional that demands respect - i get no respect, am i not worth as much as someone with money, is married, or high position in adult working world

people are very dissappointing

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 9:28 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• I guess they are more scared of a person with money I would get a pro bono attorney respect should be given to everyone too bad some people forget this doing the right thing has no class or color or earning point shame on them.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Just politely ask them if your lawyer should contact theirs. Smoke em!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:33 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• maybe the other person DID nag them, and you need to do the same. also..wth is she continually hitting other cars?? does she have a problem driving? drinking, or just poor skills? perhaps the other neighbor knew something you don't know.
    i'd be nagging the crap out of them.
    next time, get a report and go ahead and turn it in to their insurance. that's what they are trying to avoid..their insurance knowing about her driving habits.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:42 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Just like I say on my home page..........MEAN PEOPLE SUCK. LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:34 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I agree with the first mom, but maybe something happened and they are unable to bring the car in. Don't jump to conclusions first before knowing what is going on.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Those people should get their drivers license taken from them if they keep hitting other peoples cars, & your right people with money & higher positions get more respect which is so wrong because in this world NOONE is better then anyone else, we all deserve respect regardless of our financial statues. If I were you just go over and ask them what's going on? tell them you need your car & can't sit and wait for them to take their sweet time to fix your car tell them if they can fix your car as fast as they did the other persons they hit, if they don't have time then they should let you know so then you can contact your lawyer to see how this problem could be resolved (even if you don't have a lawyer or plan to get one just mention the word lawyer to scare them lol). GL hun!

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• you don't need a high priced lawyer you just needed to file it with your insurance. It's past the fact and you didn't get a police report so now, most likely you'll have to suck it up.. but you have no written contract with the family. Your only hope to get your car fixed is HIS word.
    Most of the other families probably called their insurance company right away. They would have paid him, not the person who owns the car.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:13 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Kindly remind them!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 10:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2011