Over or Under?

Iasked this the other day about toilet paper which would you perfer.
All of the answers were the same Over...Just curious why not under what is the deal with it touching the wall. I don't get it...? Maybe I am missing something...can u tell me what.

I perfer...Under...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I always put it over, but it's an OCD thing for me. Kind of like how everything has to be hung facing the same direction in the closet (including pants and skirts) and how the bathroom rug has to be lined up with the edge of the third tile...not in the middle or at the edge of the fourth lol.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 11:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Mehhh it doesn't matter to me. It goes whichever way I put on the roll, haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• it is however i put it up there. lol. i don't really care.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Touching the wall is less hygienic than not touching the wall. There is more change of germs from the toilet etc being on the wall. So since it is easy to avoid touching it by keeping the roll over, and besides it seems easier to grab the paper, I keep it over.

Answer by Bmat at 10:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My sister always puts hers under, but I always put mine over. have never heard of anyone worrying about it hitting the wall. IDK
    I just think it's easier to grab if it's going over. LOL
    01buckler15

Answer by 01buckler15 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• lol I never payed attention I just put it and go ...lol

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I have a HUGE pet peeve about this with toilet paper it irritates thw shit out of me if it rolls inward, it has to roll over and out just like the toothpaste tube has to have the toothpaste squeezed to all of the end I cant use a squeezed up tube

Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 10:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I have never thought about this, but now that you ask I guess I do always put mine over hmmmm
    Anonymous

• Does not matter to me how the TP rolls as long as some one in the family puts in on the holder when it  needs to be instead of leaving a speck of TP to not have to replace the TP. That is what is my pet peeve- leaving an empty roll on the holder and the new one on the counter by the sink. How hard is it to put the TP on the holder?????

Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 11:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I always put mine over. Not for any specific purpose. My mom did it too.
    lovewing

Answer by lovewing at 11:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2008