I Need Help!!.....

My DH birthday is next week Tuesday, I want to do something nice for him, I was thinking of having a BBQ at the beach with close family & friends or do something intimate like take him out for dinner to a nice restaurant then rent a nice hotel room set it up with rose petals & have champagne, strawberries with chocolate & a birthday cake and I can wear a nice lingerie for him, sexy jazz in the back round a romantic birthday. My DH loves anything I do so I know w.e. I do he will be happy with it. I just really want to do something nice for him he's such a great husband & so special to me, what  you ladies think I should do? Any other ideas will be helpful Thank you!

VanillaBlondie8

Asked by VanillaBlondie8 at 9:48 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Both your ideas are fantastic.
    Why don't you combine your ideas and make it a double surprise ?
    Part 1: Beach Party with your friends and family. Bring nice music (your / his favorite songs?) and have fun !!!
    Find someone who plays the guitar or synthesizer, for a Live Band effect !!!
    Drinks : Shangria (Mediterranean wine with pieces of exotic fruit inside !!!!)

Part 2: When everyone leaves, tell him "ooooh baby, here comes the best part ! Take him to the hotel, and do your magic !!!!

You're a great loving couple, bravo !!!

lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 10:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• while the romantic aspect is nice.. I would skip the peddles, that's more of a dream date for a woman.. try to be more sexy about it.. start him off with a nice hot oil and ice massage in lingerie.. (edible oils can be fun too lol). You can do a nice sexy dance for him, play up HIS fantasies a little..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:50 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Thank you ladies love the ideas!!! =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Comment by VanillaBlondie8 (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• The hotel room with strawberries, champagne and lingerie!
    -Tiffany-

Answer by -Tiffany- at 1:10 PM on Jun. 16, 2011