What are some famous catch phrases, songs, or even product names with the word 'baby 'in them?

I'm having a baby party, not really a shower , tomorrow and I'm trying to come up with a fun game for both the moms and dads. So I thought a Taboo game. Can anyone help me some phrases for it? My guests ' ages range from 20's to 60's so even commercial phrases would be great. Stuff for the men too. Thanks.

JafraMom

Asked by JafraMom at 3:31 AM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Baby Love, Baby Talk,Be my Baby, My Baby does the hanky panky,Baby shampoo,There Goes My Baby,Baby Boom
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I thought of a few more!! Baby back ribs, Bringing up Baby, Nobody puts Baby in a corner,Baby you can drive my car.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:35 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I had ' Nobody puts Baby in a corner', but loved the Baby Back Ribs. That's a good one. I still can't decided it'll be Taboo or Pictionary, but these would work for both I guess. Thanks!
    JafraMom

Answer by JafraMom at 12:08 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• It's the right one baby, uh-huh, uh-huh
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 1:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• You've come a long way, Baby
    Who loves ya, Baby?
    Baby Ruth
    Is you is or is you aint my baby?
    Baby it's cold outside?
    Hush Little Baby
    Baby Legs
    Baby Got Back
    Baby Come Back
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 8:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• ooh, Melancholy Baby
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 7:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2008