from boyfriend transformed to monster

i met my husband one year ago we started to be friends,boyfriends,and ended up marrying each other last year,what happened is i got pregnant one month after and this is were the nightmare started,he asked me to do an abortion,he became really mean,i think the only reason that he married me is because i was a virgin.ive always been against abortion so i didnt listen to himand kept the baby now i gave birth he is a wonderful dad to my baby,but a awful husband to me,he yells at me,dont care about my feelings...specially that i know nobody over here in america he always mak eme feel like im s...t how can a man transform like this so quick?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• l'll just pray you make the right decision.
    Anonymous

• he was not ready for the responsibility and resents you for it ...YOU have to stand up for your self and stop it or leave

Anonymous

• This man is a selfish jerk-he thinks he has you under his thumb and he can treat you anyway he wants to perhaps because you are far from family - You can call a abusive hotline and there are women there who can guide you to get out of a bad situation-mental abuse is just as bad as physical-go to google and type in where you live and then abuse hot line-
    Anonymous

• Sweetie, he didn't just transform. He was always like this and now its coming out. Hold fast and try to find some agencies in your area that help women if you want to leave
    k.alexander

Answer by k.alexander at 8:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2008