swingers

I have seen many posts about people being swingers> I don't really understand how someone can be married and have sex with someone else(even though both are doing it) How in the world does someone come to the conclusion that they want to have sex with other couples? I thought marriage meant 2 people not 20 couples. Can someone explain this to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• I agree with YOU completely!! But I guess I understand the swingers point of view too! Having sex with the same person can become repetitive and boring.I think these swingers just need more variety and excitement.
    Anonymous

• they should watch porn

Anonymous

• Swinging is nasty. Doesn't any one worry about STD's?????
    Anonymous

• I knew a couple that were swingers and I have a friend in a married but open relationship. People that do this I've seen as they are open and intimate. Though I couldn't do it myself... it kinda grosses me out too.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Yeah, some folks really need the extra stimulation and excitement. It's more of an emotional or psychological issue if you ask me. I think I understand it ? but in my opinion it is a very dangerous game to play, on so many different levels!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• yall dont understand it. yes i was a swinger couldnt stand the guys.
    we always used protection...
    now we have a gf.
    What works for one couple dont work for all!!!
    and btw you might know some personally and dont know it...baseball coaches...teachers...lawyers..and yes parents a guy i had a crush on parents wanted us. ewww
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• yes you cant be closed minded and there is no feelings tords the other couples. its for fun..they have clubs and everything
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I wonder the same thing. My best-friend hooked up with a guy thru a swinger site, and they decided to only swing together. but the guy eventually decided that was too much and he continued to "play" without her. he just can't let go of that part of him, he can't be faithful. it ruined their relationship.
    moniquesand

Answer by moniquesand at 10:24 AM on Dec. 12, 2008