What wuld you do?

What would you d if ur hubby wanted t have a 3 some but he tells u its nt because he wants to have sex with another woman he just aint use t only having sex with one woman? This dnt make since to me! if he didnt just want to be with one woman then why did he get married... right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• this question is all scrabbled up.... Can't understand it.
    Anonymous

• RIGHT! and he'll probally cheat on you if you say no so if I were you i'd kick his ass to the curb before you get hurt. He shouldn't have got married to you if he couldn't stay with ONE woman and you need to tell him that while your pushing him out the front door. lol
    Anonymous

• lol its in phone text form.....I would tell him HELL NO aids is a real thing and people get it with protection...you are safe with each other why risk it

Anonymous

• Maybe he doesn't understand the definition of marriage--one man, one woman--for life!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• we have a gf i love it but its not for everyone that is for sure.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Run now! If you are not into that kind of thing, you will just drive yourself crazy. He will be cheating on you for sure, if he isn't already.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• this isnt a text message. use english
    Anonymous

• yeah if your not into the whole 3some thing talk to him if he still saying yes... he will most likey cheat.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• How are you MARRIED to someone who isn't used to having sex with only one person? How are you just finding this out? I'd tell him "I'm not used to spending every day realizing my husband is an idiot but I'm sure I'll get used to that too. We all have to adapt..."
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:26 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• NannyB said exactly what I was thinking. He should have never gotten married then. Tell him hell no!
    Anonymous