What internet provider .........

do you have? Do you like it? How much do you pay?

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 10:44 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• I only have internet at work and on my cell phone.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 10:45 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• We use Centrylink DSL and pay around $30 a month for the medium speed.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:44 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I have Centurylink and it's $24.99 for the lowest speed they have, which out here in the country is actually the fastest speed. Customer service is decent, but the internet is too slow.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I have Frontier and mine is included in my phone bill but I think the internet part is like 30-35 a month but I have DSL and wireless so I can use my laptop & iphone at home, and I love it!!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:47 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I have U-Verse. My internet is $45/mo. It's very fast, and I am satisfied.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:50 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I have AT&T Uverse. I cut down to just internet from a larger package so they cut me a deal and I only pay $33/month for it.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• One tip for internet speed. If most of your street, neighborhood, area, etc. is on one particular type of internet - like cable - then your speeds will be slower as EVERYONE is sending their information via the same lines until it splits off to your house. Same with DSL, if EVERYONE is on the same service it will be slower. Our DSL is faster than our cable internet was because EVERYONE on our street uses cable internet and we are one of the few around here that uses DSL instead. Also, if you are using DSL - the closer you are to a "switch station" - those anonymous brick buildings in the middle of odd places with the phone company name on them - the faster and "cleaner" your phone and DSL lines will be.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2011