Anyone been told by the doc they might have seen male parts and...?

He was right or he was wrong. I thought I seen the male parts but I dont know im not a u/s doc. so what happened to you

apeyhen

Asked by apeyhen at 11:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well with my daughter there was three very clear small lines her dad was certain that it was a boy but the tech and i both said it was a girl, with this pregnancy i saw the gender before the tech did and knew right away it was a boy, there was a clear single part sticking up and the tech was even bashful to say o yea thats a boy and hes proud.
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• The tech was 100% right with my son...it was very obvious! I know a family that was expecting a girl and out came a handsome boy! Obviously, U/S can be wrong, but I think that it is a pretty slim margin of error.
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• if its a boy youll know, the boy and girl parts are very different...im pregnant with a boy now and at my 12 week ultrasound they could tell, of course they say thats not 100% when its that early but they were right!
    megan825

Answer by megan825 at 12:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• See same thing here I was 14 weeks and I could swear thats what i saw too
    apeyhen

Comment by apeyhen (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2011