Do you know any chronic

toilet bowl cloggers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LMAO my husband!! He even clogged up a toilet with a power sucker in it! He's so proud of himself....and all of that is before he wipes....Yuck...lmao
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• -too much paper
    -pads
    -sometimes tampons
    -toys
    -sometimes condoms
    Anonymous

• You mean, like my younger brother? Yeah, him.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My 7-year-old niece. She is TERRIBLE and it smells worse than my hubby and all his bro's put together.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 11:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My ex was a chronic toilet bowl clogger. He never failed to violate a hotel toilet. One time the maintenance man had to come an unclog the bowl. My ex had no shame. He thought it was the funniest thing ever. Not for the maintenance man who soul was defiled that day. I am sure his goal is to clog bowls in all 50 states and then conquer overseas.

Anonymous

• My son always clogges up the toilet with his monster boo boo. I just don't get it!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I think you win, srhmidndo. We should bow down to your husband, the mighty toilet clogger. LOL.
    Anonymous

• My older brother was always know as Elephant Turds in high school by the rest of the family. Every morning, never fail he would get up, take a crap, and clog the toilet. My mom still doesn't let him live it down.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My brother was a clogger. We had to keep the plunger in our bathroom full time.
    Crazy-Steph

Answer by Crazy-Steph at 1:55 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Our bathrooms here at work are the worst..I swear all the women complain because you cannot pee and use more than two squares without clogging the stupid thing up so heaven help you if you have to #2.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:04 AM on Dec. 12, 2008