Fires in all the surrounding counties

There are fires in all the surrounding counties and on the other side of the one I live in. Outside is so smoky that I can't see past 7 or 8 housed down the street and cars are constantly having to use their lights. Obviously, I won't be taking my DD outside to play but I was thinking it would be nice to take her to the indoor play area at the mall. But she is only 4 and I am 12 weeks pregnant, do you think it would be dangerous for us to be outside long enough to walk from the car in the parking lot to the entrance of the mall (2 min maybe)?

JLS2388

Asked by JLS2388 at 12:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hmm protect ur slef with mask or wet scarf or handkerchief whatever .. to protect your mouth and your nose ...
    ... i don't know really about 2mn if its hight dangy or not ... but stil toxic :s
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 12:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2011