Has anyone on CM Answers ever changed your mind about something?

ABeaverhausen

Asked by ABeaverhausen at 12:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yes, my little boy wanted to try out for cheerleading, and it was on a day that I wouldn't be able to take him,, my hubbs was so mortified to do it, I almost called the whole thing off, but stuck to my guns and made him take him,,,,he didn't make it, but he had a blast! Hubbs did not have a blast,, lol!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I changed my mind about breast feeding. I was ignorant and uneducated about it all and because of the answers of some mothers here, I decided to give it a shot with my new baby.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Actually yes.. sometimes people say things from a different point of view and it helps me see the other side.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• changed my opinion on others thoughts and I kept my agree to disagree tude.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I'm a gemini, so it could really go either way... I mean no never.... wait.... oh nevermind LOL
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 12:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I love hearing other's opinions and tying them into my own. I know i've read questions and had an answer, then I will read someone elses answer and look at it from a different perspective. It doesn't necessarily change my answer, but it does make me think twice in certain circumstances. I like to see it a broadening the horizons!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• NO!

Answer by older at 12:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• My overall notion of how a birthmother would think or feel about the adoption of their child has changed/molded. (I am an adoptee and an adoptive mother)

I have learned about subjects I knew nothing about or had little knowledge of.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• changed my thoughts about it but most often not my behavior
    good question :)
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i.e. - Did you start out as a Christian and the Atheists were all, see, this is how it REALLY is, and you were all, OMG, you're so right!
    ABeaverhausen

Comment by ABeaverhausen (original poster) at 12:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2011