My spouse or some one in the family

always happens to talk about BM's at the dinner table while we are eating. It is very annoying. I feel like I am surrounded by pubescent teenagers! Does any one else have this family problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Entertainment

• ICK. My dad works at the (sewer) water processing plant. We heard ALL kinds of gross poo stories at dinner.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• No, but the fact you posted this in Entertainment is hilarious.
    Anonymous

• Oops. The thought was to put in entertainment because we have dinner parties to well, entertain.

Glad you laughed. Lol.
    Anonymous

• Ugh... dh's family does that... it's either that or talking about farts or something else disgusting! Dh knows better now than to do it at home, but I still have to listen to it when we go to his family stuff. It is so annoying!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 12:31 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• toilet words should stay there that is in the toilet ..say if they talk like that get up and walk to another room and say i'd rather eat there than with you when you have a potty mouth. set the rule if anyone says the bm words during dinner they will be asked to leave the table with out their dinner. another thought.
    Theoneandonly

Answer by Theoneandonly at 4:04 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I sooooooo read that as meaning it was disgusting you that they were talking about the Biological Mom!!! :)
    bduckett0723

Answer by bduckett0723 at 11:42 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Nope, not biological Mom. BM in this question means bowel movement. Sorry for not clarifying.

Anonymous

• tell your family if they wish to speak of potty things they may do so at the potty, but that you feel it is inappropriate for the dinner table. lay down the law momma. lol.
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2008