This is mostly for Christians:How do "thank" Jesus? If you do not believe Jesus is the savior you obviously don't thank him.

In my prayers I do thank Jesus for the many blessings in my life. Yesterday, I met a few people at IHOP and we just had a good conversation. I started thinking if maybe a kind word to a stranger would be a better way to thank Jesus. This led to thinking of other ways to show my appreciation for the wonderful blessings in my life. Of course that got my brain rolling even more wondering how others show thank God.

vntNyll

Asked by vntNyll at 12:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• By loving Him and worshiping Him.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 1:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I thank him everyday I open my eyes to live another day, and keeping my kids safe.

Answer by older at 12:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I thank him in my prayers. But I catch myself sometimes, wow, if I could've been just a bit more patient I would serve him better.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I don't thank him, but I try to honor him, his teachings, his life, and his death by living a life dedicated to the virtues of love and compassion found in his message.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Just because I don't believe Jesus is my savior doesn't mean I can't appreciate his message...and, since I *do* believe in a Divine force, and frequently Jesus (in terms of the Trinity) is equated with God, who happens to be the Christian version of the Divine, doesn't mean that I don't thank "him" and do my best to show my reverence by how I treat "his" creation, both in action and thought.
    thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 1:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I thank him for inventing wine.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 12:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I think random acts of kindness are great ways to "thank Jesus".
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I start all my prayers thanking Him for everything, because God truly is everything to me, and I'm nothing without Him. I also thank Him by living my life glorifying Him,and advancing His kingdom daily, to the best of my abiliities.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• You show thanks to God in a variety of way ... 1) you worship him, 2) you obey him, 3) you deny yourself and 4) you submit yourself to Christ.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 2:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• reflection of true life respect for others...
    vntNyll

Comment by vntNyll (original poster) at 12:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2011