What would you do?

If your husband said you couldnt bring your kids around your best friend would you listen? 3 yrs ago my friend threatened hubbys sisters because they keyed her car... well hubbys still not over it and wont let me take my kids around her because of this incident which is FUCKIN STUPID!!! No matter what I do Im gonna hurt somebody, Ive been standing behind my husband even though I dont agree with this at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• what type of threat? if he is worried about safety i would be more interested in doing as e told but if he is just upset talk to him and let him know that she is sorry and that it needs to become water under the bridge
    takes_a_village

Answer by takes_a_village at 12:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Personally.. I would have a talk with him and say, "if your sisters weren't bitches..then none of this would have happened".. If he wants to get mad..so be it. He should be on your side, not his sisters.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• This was before we were married
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Maybe its time for the olive branch if they will not extend it you be the go between and if not back out and let them work it out
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• the whole thing just pisses me off... I told every single one of them including my friend that I wanted nothing to do with it it wasnt my drama. There for awhile i was sneaking over there with the kids but now they are talking and im scared they will tell on me without even meaning to.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• um, it was a pretty malicious threat not gonna lie; she called one of em and said "Im gonna slit your sisters throat" nothing happened from it, but honestly I would threaten the shit out of them too, it was her brand new car Id be pissed!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2011