What do you hope to spiritually gain in your walk with God?

I want to develop a close relationship with God. I also want my children to know that God should be the foundation that they build upon because He will never fail them.

kewi86

Asked by kewi86 at 12:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• To walk closely with Him, doing the greater works than He did... to love others like He does and walk in a deeper compassion for those who do not know him as well and deepen my passion for the things He has called me to share and walk in.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• The cultivation of my humanity - the things that make up what it means to be humane/human - love, compassion, wisdom, etc, as well as cultivating my relationship with Him and my fellow man. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• The willingness to accept His will is best.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 12:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I have a close and personal relationship with God without any particular religion, I have gain insight on how to give of myself to anything living, and how good it feels to do so.

Answer by older at 12:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i am very close to the lord but i have almost no patience while walking the path he sets for me and i pray daily to gain some. the paths he has set for me in my life have never been easy ones and usually cause a lot of turmoil around us but once i full reach the goal people become ok with it and i feel overwhelming happiness and peace so i am always anxious to reach the goal.
    takes_a_village

Answer by takes_a_village at 12:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• To have as close of a relationship with Him as I possibly can and the promise of spending eternity with Him.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 1:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• To become so yielded to Him and His purposes that my own will is lost in His to His honor and glory.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2011