Worse date stories?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I went on a date with this guy who was so ugly but I felt bad so I said yes (why I HAVE NO IDEA) lol, well we got to the movies & we were on line to buy the tickets when it was our turn he pulled out his wallet & was "acting" like he was going to pay he was taking forever digging through his wallet so I pulled out my card & payed it was so embarrassing cause there was alot of people behind us even the ticket girl looked at my date weird, then we walk into the theater & he asked me if I wanted anything but in a way that he was hoping I'd say no lol, so I asked for a bottle of water, he asked if I wanted it large or small it's like omg just get me water who cares, to bother him i didnt even drink the bottle of water lol. We even had to go in my car to the movies, I felt like I was the guy lol. He asked me out on another date I said NO!!! Lol.

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Being stood up on a date.
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I hven't dated in a loooong time lol. My last bad date was just before I graduated HS. First guy I dated after my 1st love dumped me and knocked some girl up. So it was our 3rd date, we did minigolf, go carts, bumper boats, that stuff. When he drove me home he told me that he was in love with me and that he thought I was The One.
    I almost laughed at him, poor guy
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 12:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• My roommate in graduate school went on a blind date with a guy who had just been indoctrinated by Amway. Their whole evening was spent with him trying to recruit her. Needless to say there was no second date.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Um, maybe not the worst but FOR SURE the most embarrassing. I left the bathroom with my dress tucked into my panties. KILL. ME. NOW. If there had been a small crack in the floor I would have slipped into it.
    southernbelletx

Answer by southernbelletx at 10:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I went on a date when I was teenager with a guy, I thought was gorgeous and had a nice car. The problem? He took me to wash his car on our date!!! Needless to say, after his car was washed I told him to take me home. He couldn't understand why, duh!
    Chele18504

Answer by Chele18504 at 7:58 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• being told to meet somewhere at a certain time you are there on time(a little early even) and they don't show up and then a couple days later call you and try to give you all sorts of excuses why they didn't show up
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:11 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I was set up on a blind date once. He took me to a decent restaurant and things were going okay...until he started eating. Good Lord he had whatever the hell he was eating dripping off his chin! To make matters worse he looked up at me and asked "so you like casual sex?" NEVER. AGAIN!.
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 10:50 AM on Jun. 16, 2011