Marriage Trouble!!

I have some issues with my husband and the time we don't have anymore!! I set in our livingroom watching TV or Playing withour children and he sets in his big chair on the computer or with his nose stuck in a magazine and never even says anything to me!!! I am not happy and love him dearly but its like he isn't even there!!! I want love in my life and I am just not getting it!! I have tried being sexy, cooking his fav foods, starring at him until he looks at me and even pointing out this issue but i still get nothing!!! What should I do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• Wow. I'm sorry you are going through this. Have you asked him if he is happy in the marriage? You've got to get through to him some way. Keep trying to talk to him about it and tell him how neglected you feel.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• its hurtful to feel neglected,sorry!Have you tried do something with or for him that you know he really enjoys?I say if you've done all of these things,and nothing changes maybe counceling would work.so many people are to afraid to do it,to be judged that there marriage is bad.I dont think its bad its just got kinks that arent working themselves out.Wich ever way you go I hope it all works out for you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• His mind must be in other women. maybe he has a porn addiction that you don't know of?
    who knows.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Dec. 12, 2008