I USED TO HAVE A CAFEMOM PAGE BUT LOST COMPUTER,SO I HAVENT USED IT IN 3 YEARS IS IT STILL THERE?

I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO GET MY OLD PIX AND PAGE BACK? PLUS MY FOEST AND FRIENDS. IT WAS UNDER FROGGYFRANNY, EMAIL WAS franny.funkhouser@yahoo.com

froggyfranny60

Asked by froggyfranny60 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Technology

• But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• ???? I DONT SEE AN ANSWER/
    froggyfranny60

Comment by froggyfranny60 (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• click the link on butmommies answer... is that your old page?
    Anonymous

• same thing happened to me. I used my new email to get back in but since they did not match no acess. I re-registered with CM,went to my old page and copied and pasted all that I wanted on my new page.
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 3:30 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• YES!!! THAT IS IT,I JUST NEED HOW TO GET INTO IT. IT WAS PRIVATE SO I SENT MYSELF AN FRIEND INVITE TO NEW PAGE. AS U LADIES CAN TELL I AM NOT COMPUTER SAVY,I ALSO HAVE GLAUCOMA AND TYPE IN ALL CAPS,NOT BEING RUDE. ALL 3 OF YALL ANSWERED ME,I DIDNT SEE HER LINK,SO THANK U ALL. NOW I THINK I CAN GET ON PAGE BUT,GET BACK IN AND FIND AND TRANSFER SOME PIX I LOST7ONLY ON MY OLD PAGE. I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT,ICANT THANK U ALL ENOUGH..HUGS TO OLD FRIENDS AND NEW. I AM GLAD TO BE BACK,THANKS,FRANNY
    froggyfranny60

Comment by froggyfranny60 (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• it should be. you should be able to reset the password by the forgot password button :)
    heathermichelle

Answer by heathermichelle at 11:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2011