Are you submissive?

are you submissive towards your husband? not intending to start a riot lol.
i am very submissive towards my husband and his rule is law in our home. not that he does not take my opinion into account but he has the last word.

takes_a_village

Asked by takes_a_village at 1:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, but I know that his decisions take into account my feelings, wants and desires so it's not a problem.

Answer by missanc at 1:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I'm really not,lol...but I've been getting better at trying to be a little submisive (or softer I should say,lol) about certain things.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• not any more!!!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 1:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• um no..we are both on mutual ground and we talk about things and come to an agreement..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 1:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I consider myself submissive. When we have a big decision to make we talk it out and decide together but if we disagree I have to trust that my husband will make the best choice for our family. That also means that I don't come back with a "I told you so" if what he did doesn't work out. My dh is the leader of our house. I wouldn't want that responsibility on me anyway.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 1:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Hell no!
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Hell no! If anything, he likes me to be in charge. I don't need him to conform to some old fashioned "he-man" stereotype to prove that he's "man enough" for me.
    Telephus44

Answer by Telephus44 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• In our family, my Hubby and I have areas of responsibility. So neither is submissive or the opposite. I refer to him in his areas and so on. If there is an important decision to be made, we make it together. If we disagree, usually we usually lean to the one who feels more strong about the subject.

ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 1:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I have never been submissive I had two brothers and my mom and dad had no special thoughts or treatments for me being the only girl I was raised to be just like a man on equal footing some may not like that but I understand it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• No. We are an equal partnership and take each other's opinions into consideration. If we don't agree on something, we'll discuss the matter until a compromise can be made that we both agree on.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 1:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2011