I am almost 7 weeks late on my menstrual cycle, I have taken 1 pregnancy test that came back positive, all the rest came back negative, including a blood test, I don't know whats going on here!

I am 26 yrs old, and I am almost 7 weeks late which I have never been this late before, I am experieing naseua, tiredness and just bloating. I am not sure what is going on here, if I am pregnant or just experiencing my mind playing tricks on me? I have an appointment scheduled next Thursday...and the one blood test I took last Monday was a qualitive test, it came back negative. Has anyone experienced anything like this before? Is it normal for me to be concerned about it like this? I never had any kids before so I don't know what it would be like to go through this before!

musikluvr105

Asked by musikluvr105 at 1:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You could just be under a lot of stress.
    Jctanner

Answer by Jctanner at 1:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i would go and get the clearblue digital tests since they are more accurate.thats what i used and it told me when i was only 2days late..then i would just wait for the appt...for some reason your levels could of not been high enough yet
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 1:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I've heard of this happening. The only way to tell for sure is with an ultrasound. You cannot get a false positive only a false negative.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• are you on any birth control are you have unprotected sex??
    R0ddyzRide0rDi3

Answer by R0ddyzRide0rDi3 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Could you be pregnant? I would go to the doctor.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• maybe you need to have them do an altersound with my first Pregnancy they had to do that just to be sure
    avesmith

Answer by avesmith at 9:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2011