Pelvis pressure...

hi mamas heres my problem... im 39.5 weeks pg... have been having crazy braxton hicks for about 2 weeks... yesterday i started experiencing this super intense pain in my pelvis.. it literally feels like someone is trying to saw me in half.... last drs visit on mon said i was 2cm dilated... i cannot walk , sit comfortably or even lay in bed the pain is that bad...ive been to the hospital already 3 times with false labor so i dont wanna go back unless i leave with a baby... do u think i should call my dr and let him know whats going on ( im afraid hes gonna send me in to be assessed but theyll just send me home again) or should i try to tough it out..

zperez0809

Asked by zperez0809 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I felt this way the day my son was born!!!!!! Your baby is way down in your pelvis now...which is not really comfy. If you are really concerned just call up to your docs. Is your baby still movin well? Hopefully you will go into labor soon and you can get some relief!!!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I say just call dr so they can reassure you or tell you what you should do. With my daughter I felt pain and pressure like that a few weeks before I went into labor. I'm 35 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child and I feel a lot of pressure and pain down there.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2011