Does your SO/DH get himself ready by himself in the morning

or does he rope you into his routine?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm not even out of bed when my dh gets ready in the morning.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 1:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• well i do bring him his breakfast and shoes but mostly he gets ready. he does like to snuggle me while he watches news so i usually fall asleep on his lap for 30 min. (he wakes up really friggin early)
    takes_a_village

Answer by takes_a_village at 1:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• do you mean DS/ DD and perhaps this should have gone in the parenting section cause I hope to God you are not talking about a grown man
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Some days he tries to "rope me" as you put it, but hey, he's 48 yrs old, I think he can handle it....LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• He's an adult, he gets himself ready and helps me get the kids changed and breakfast on the table before he leaves.

Answer by missanc at 1:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• My hubby is a big boy and can get himself ready. He makes his lunch the night before, gets up on his own, dresses himself and even ties his own shoes!

There was a time however when he had a different job. He used to get up and "forget" that his shirt needed to be ironed and expected me to do it while he showered.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 1:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• he gets himself ready... i have enough children to take care of i dont need one more
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• He does it all by himself.. He sets his alarm and turns it off.. I do nothing but sleep..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Is this a trick question? Why would a grown man need a woman to help him get ready in the morning? I don't even wake up until after DH leaves. He makes us coffee and leaves me a cup ready for when I get up with the kids. He even irons his own clothes...every Sunday night he takes his week of clothes downstairs with the kids, puts on the game du jour and irons away. He also grabs any leftovers we may have for his lunch. Please, he knows I have enough to do! The only time he ropes me in is on the weekends if he's up getting the kids somewhere (softball, etc...), then I get up and help.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i do sometimes lay out his uniform the night before if ... i have been doing wash and they just came out of the dryer, cause whats the since in putting them away wehn they will be pulled otu in the morning,
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2011