JUST FOR FUN!!

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU FOUND OUT THAT YOU WAS PREGNANT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• At my mom's house in her living room.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i was livin at my boyfriends mom house and i just got into a big fight with him b/c his ex girlfriend was hangin out with his brother and she was trying to get him to be alone with her.
    Anonymous

• at my house in my bathroom. it scared the living daylights outta me. i set the pt on the counter turned to pull my pants up fixed my belt and looked and my heart mustve stopped for like 2 mins. my b/f (of 2 weeks{dont judge me} i was 14 he was 16) was on my bed i came in too shocked to cry but i was shaking like a leaf. he just held me and told me it was going to be alright and i made him promise he wouldnt leave me, 9 months later we had our beautiful baby girl. now we are a happy (young) family :)
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i was in my exs and my room by my self. i took like 5 or 6 tests because i thought it was worng. 3 weeks after i told my ex we were haveing a kid he told me he was leaving me for some whore who is in the navy and he husband is in the army. i cant wate to have my baby.
    heidicummins03

Answer by heidicummins03 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• At my baby's fathers dad's house in the bathroom.
    Mommy2Be172009

Answer by Mommy2Be172009 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• In my bathroom! I was shaving my legs in the sink while i waited with the test sitting on the toilet. While I was shaving, I looked over at it mid-stroke, saw the + and cut up my leg really bad...lol never use a new razor when your taking a preg test haha
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:27 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I was at our house. He was my boyfriend at the time...but we lived together. I was so shocked when I found out the result was positive I must have sat there forever trying to figure out how to tell him because he barged in on me asking what I was doing. I got so mad because I wanted to tell him in a better way then that. I thought I did it wrong and made him go buy another test. I took that one and it came back positive too. Then I set it on the counter for him to see, upset because I didn't get to tell him myself!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 12:35 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I had gotten up, peed in a cup, dipped the stick, and set it on the counter in the bathroom (I had bought a bunch of generic tests for the incessant testing while we were trying, so they took about 10 minutes to show up). I then got my bowl of cereal and was on the sofa eating breakfast. My hubby got up and went into the bathroom. He wordlessly grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom where we stared at two lines. We both broke out into smiles and laughter and tears.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:43 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• the bathroom. at my house...
    but for the second one, my mom told me i was pregnant. i had NO clue. lol. i dont know how, she just knew. she always knows everything, shes my mom. lol
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 1:03 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• My house, and my husband was deployed overseas!...it was horrible because I couldn't call him so I had to wait 2 days to tell him ( that's when he finally called!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Dec. 12, 2008