Those that have the home businesses...

How's the recruiting going? How long have you been doing the business and how many team members do you have? What business do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• I am an Independent Contractor with Dove Chocolate and started about a week or so ago. So far so good. No recruits yet but of course I am taking my time. I don't want just anyone on my team. I don't want to build a team full of people who really don't want to do it you know? Seems kind of pointless. I want my team to be strong and most of all LOVe what they do and have fun with it
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I'm not ging to tell about my recruiting( I don't focus on that much) or how many team members I have but my business is doing very well and I've been a distributor for Mia Bella's for over 3 years
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 1:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I've only been with beachbody for 5 weeks as a coach, I have 3 personally sponsored coaches right now. With events i'm doing later this Summer and Fall I will probably get quite a few
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I would love to share with you...send me a message.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 2:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• BTW when I was with Avon I did the large country fair for 2 days on a weekend....I signed up over 50 reps in those 2 days, lol
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I am a Team Mentor with Tastefully Simple. I have been doing it for 3 1/2 years and have a team of 71. I am top recruiter, so far, this year out of 26,000 consultants and LOVE our company!!! Recruiting and building leaders is my passion, simply because of my beliefs in the company, not just to get to the top. I love helping my team get what THEY want out of TS. It's never about me,...it's about them :)
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 7:26 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I am an independent rep for MoneyLogic. "recruting" people is not how I look at it. I give others the opportunity to have a wonderful home based business and help my customers with debt reduction/elimination, tax free retirement plans, money tracker, online shopping with cash back, access to lawyers, and much more. This is a business that helps everyone, so you don't really need to try and "sell" yourself to anyone. Once they see what is offered, there is nothing like it! Take a look for yourself and get back with me if you are interested. Good luck.

www.15708640118.com
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 10:04 AM on Jun. 22, 2011