Do certain English words

make you laugh when they are spoken? My husband finds several English words extremely amusing and laughs uncontrollably for a few minutes after they are said. I am not going to bore any one with the list.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• OMG my brother with:
    Harrassment "(her ass meant) nothing to me"
    or I ask "Did I get any mail"? and he says "Not for a while,huh"?
    and in the most innocent conversation adds "that's what she said"! and then we just look at him as we process it and then bust out laughing. i.e. I referred to the vacuum and said"It hasn't been used in a while, but I think if we clean it, it should suck up all that crap" he says "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID"! lmao now it is funny, or my sis-in-law was cooking fish and I said "Whew! smells like fish" and he'll say " That's what I said last night and then she took a shower". Gosh! I can't believe I'm typing this lol!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:50 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• ya i laugh at some words but not uncontrollably. haha. like persnickity i dont know why but it makes me think of a cricket.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:18 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• One of the words he laughs about is rectum.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• My husband laughs at "tease" that means a$$ in arabic (his native language) and "fuss" which means fart.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 1:08 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• isra1986 you reminded me of something! lol, When I worked at LAX I worked with a variety of ethnicities and one was Ethiopians, well, when I told them I was going to Ensenada, Baja California they started laughing their butts off and asked the other Ethiopian employess to ask me where I was going and I would tell them and they would laugh! Come to find out the big joke to them was that ensenada means (or sounds like) Lesbian in Ethiopian. It was cute and a "bonding experience" lmao!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:49 AM on Dec. 12, 2008