Is my SO the only one who can't operate the coffee maker?

He has made mud, mud with grounds in it, old mud (forgot to empty out the coffee filter), cofftea... It is horrid!

This morning he had an early appointment, got up and made coffee, brought some to me and woke me up... I was terrified to drink it. But it was actually good! That's a first.

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 1:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• maybe you could fill the new filter and water reserve so he just has to turn it on?
    takes_a_village

Answer by takes_a_village at 1:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Congrats on the good coffee! You sure he didn't run to Dunkin Donuts? LOL Just kidding. My DH is okay with it, but I am soooooooooo anal about my coffee, I try to beat him to the punch in making it!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• LOL! I used to not know how to make coffee...I don't know what in the world I was doing wrong..it just always tasted like YUCK.
    My dh doesnt even drink coffee and he makes it so good..I don't know what he is doing different from me and I make the crap every day!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I wake HIM up in the morning with coffee, but I had to take pain meds last night and was completely dead to the world when the alarm went off. I'm almost always the one to make coffee, unless it is the weekend. Even then, he'll ask me to do it. lol
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• My husband has never once made coffee himself. He would have no idea how to do it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• No. At my house, I am the one who can't make coffee. That's because I've never had to. My hubby gets up first every morning, mkes the coffee and it's always waiting for me whenever I decide to get up.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Mine does, but he doesn't like it.... he thinks I should get up and make the coffee....
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• no mine doesn't know how much coffee to out in or anything---my 9 year old knows more about making coffee for me then my husband does!!!! even my 4 year old can do it
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i'm not good at it
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2011